Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Freeze Zone

Our house is so. cold.  We can handle it just fine, but poor Maggie is crawling all over the cold floor all day.  I'm trying to bundle her up without restricting her too much.

Cold temps can't get me down!
It looks like Maggie's first two molars are coming in on the bottom.  The gums look swollen and they feel different when I brush her teeth.  She's also been a little more dramatic than usual, but not too bad.  She's got another cold, which Jamie and I also caught.  I never used to get sick, but this little one brings some nasty stuff home from daycare!  Luckily it's been almost a month since she was last sick, so this is no big deal.

Really likes kissing herself in the mirror...
my little narcissist 

Maggie really likes to dance when she hears music.  Whenever a jingle or song comes on, she just stops and stares, and then eventually starts bobbing a little.  It's like the dog in "Up" when he sees a squirrel.  Also, Maggie is really into yoga:

Downward dog

How's my form, Mommy?

Jamie and I went to Chicago this past weekend to celebrate Rob's 30th birthday!  It was really fun to get away for a night, though it was sad to not tuck Maggie in.  I got to see a bunch of my harmas from college, which was awesome!

With my harma ladies
Not sure why I'm posing like this... perhaps I'm
getting ready to call the Power Rangers?

Most exciting news of the week:  Bobby and Al are having a little girl!  Maggie will teach her all the tricks about how to wrap daddy around her little finger:

Start with a turn-back pose

Then give him these eyes

Pretend to be interested in his stories

...and play video games with him!

Here's a couple other videos from the week:



Here is Maggie's first draft of her self-documentary:


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy baby Claire will have Maggie there to show her the ropes. :)

    ReplyDelete