Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Call me maybe

We had a slightly chaotic week, but a fabulous long weekend as a family!  On Thursday my lovely car battery decided to quit, so Jamie had to drive me to work.  Then my entire 16 oz water bottle leaked into my purse and ruined my iphone.  So if you left me a message in the past several days, I either didn't get it or I don't like you.  Hopefully my new phone will be up and running tomorrow!

When life gives you play-doh, make fake breakfast and
keep smiling

Maggie licks all her peanut butter off before eating
her toast.  It's kind of gross.

Saturday evening we went over Julie and Ryan's house for pizza and hanging out.  They also have two little girls about the same age as Evie and Maggie, so we really like hanging out and making each other feel better about parenting.

Our regal princesses

Test drive

Buds

Smaller buds

Sunday we went to church, and it was Doughnut Sunday!  It is a little sad how excited I get at the possibility of free doughnuts.  At least I know where Maggie gets it from.

Almost nap time, haven't had lunch yet?  I'm going to
go ahead and eat the whole thing.

When we take Evie's helmet off, she does awesome on her stomach - her normally heavy head just snaps up into the air.  She is close to crawling, though right now it's more of a backwards slither.

Let's do this!



This is for Aunt Amy, biggest Full House fan I know!




Maggie is going to be a flower girl in the fall for Andy and Katie's wedding!  She really doesn't know what it means, so I need to find some videos to help explain the concept.  She seems to think that she will be sprinkling seed on the ground and watching the flowers grow.  That, and a lot of dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment