Sunday, January 27, 2013

8 weeks


Maggie will be 8 weeks old tomorrow!  She is growing big, and is very strong.  She has reached a new level of fussy this week, which is testing our patience a little.  Running water seems to be the only thing that calms her down, so I guess we'll have a high water bill for a little while!  We really can't complain though, she's usually very sweet and is still sleeping well at night.  But geez, when she's upset, she's UPSET!

Jamie stayed home from work on Thursday and Friday because he had a high fever and wasn't feeling well.  I was so worried that Maggie would get sick, so I didn't let him near her.  Thankfully I have a pretty tough immune system so we both stayed healthy.

We've been taking Maggie to church each week, and each time we were so relieved because she didn't make a peep.  This week she started crying at the very beginning, but Jamie did a good job calming her down in the back, and then she slept the rest of the time.  I really enjoy going to church as a family, but it sure can be tense!

Maggie will have her 2-month check-up on Friday, and I'm excited to see how much she's grown.


Goofing around after bath time

Wait...what??

If I had a twin, this is what she'd look like!

I'm cute and I know it!


Hi, Momma!

Can I help you?

Let me tell you a story

Smile time



I know something you don't know...


Tummy time!

1 comment:

  1. Go on youtube you can get videos with running water sounds. It will save on that water bill. Also have you tried the vacuum? It works wonders for us.

    ReplyDelete