Friday, April 19, 2013

Growing up

Maggie must have gone through a growth spurt - it seems like clothes that fit her a week ago are all of a sudden too tight!  We had a great week: lots of smiles, lots of drool, lots of poo!

Army crawl... sans crawl
Maggie is talking a lot more now, and is very into blowing spit bubbles.  Hands are now the best toy of all - she loves grabbing at our moving fingers, keeps her entertained for a long time!  She's also a big fan of grabbing faces, especially noses.  So far, this is my favorite age.  She's so much fun to be around!

It's been a while, so here's a bunch of photos:
Snugglin with Mommy

Hanging with Daddy
Dropping some beats... or spit... or maybe talking??


I can grab stuff now!


I want to be a crazy scientist when I grow up!




Easy, breezy, beautiful - Covergirl

Must. Touch. Beard.

Big dinner, big belly!

I'm okay with tummy time now!



I'm not a morning person.

Maybe I'll have hair like Mommy

Sassy ballerina


1 comment:

  1. Luke just climbed up on the chair behind me to see what I was reading…he points to Maggie and says "BABY MAGGIE!! kiss"

    ReplyDelete