Friday, July 19, 2013

Pool Fun

Ah, summertime!  It has been oppressively hot lately, so Maggie has been hanging out in Grandma and Grandpa's pool a lot.  I haven't had a chance to see for myself, but I hear she really likes it now!

Laid back, with my mind on my ducky and
my ducky on my mind
Maggie is starting to balance on her feet a little bit.  She can lean against objects and stay standing for a few minutes.  She's not crawling yet... I'm starting to wonder if she'll just skip that all together!

She's still sleeping 12 hours each night.  We usually have one or two rough nights each week, but that's not too bad!

According to Jamie she started clapping this week... I won't believe it 'til I see it though.  It's depressing, I feel like I'll probably miss most of Maggie's "firsts" because I hardly see her during the week.

NTH had a little picnic last Saturday, so Maggie and I went to hang out for a little while.  She was pretty quiet, just taking everything in.  We had a good time!


Erin's baby shower was on Sunday, which was really nice.  I can't believe the friend who always helped me stay out of the lava (a.k.a. red carpet) is having a kid of her own!  Not only was the food awesome, but I also won an amazing basket full of baby things! 


In my lovely prize were mesh contraptions that hold food so Maggie can chomp and get little bits out without choking.  She loves them!  Here is her first sampling of watermelon:



Daddy was in New York all last weekend for Jessica's wedding.  I'm kicking myself for not going!  It looked like the most beautiful wedding, and Jamie said it was amazing!  It was really nice to have a few days one-on-one with Maggie though.  We had some great girl-time.

Jamie's back-up date... I think I'm prettier

The beautiful bride and her wacky brother

Cousin Luke lent Maggie his bouncy thingy, and she loves it!  She's still working on the bouncing part, she mostly likes to twirl around in it.


Here's a few more random photos

Don't worry Daddy, it's just me!

Love me tender, love me true

OMG what happened to Detroit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment