Sunday, February 23, 2014

Best Diet!

So this week I stumbled upon the greatest weight loss plan ever!  It's this little thing called "The Flu," and it's totally been trending everywhere lately!  Now there are some side effects*, but I mean how can you argue with 6 pounds in 3 days?!**


Maggie's interpretation of my week

*Side effects include fevers, major chills, sweating through several pairs of clothing per night, sore throat, ear pain, dizzy spells, super fun GI issues, major dehydration, desire for only saltines and water, inability to do anything productive, 3 sick days from work and an overworked husband.

**Results may vary... and will probably only last until you are fully hydrated again.

Needless to say, it's been a rough week for me, and I don't have a lot of Maggie photos.  Jamie was very supportive, and skipped a few work things to help take care of Maggie and me.  This came at a rather unfortunate time since I am planning to start a new job after next week!  I was trying to make sure I had a very smooth transition of my projects at NTH, but now I only have a week to make everything happen.  It will be fine, but I haven't fully grappled with the idea that I'm leaving yet.  I'll be working in the Engineering Department for the City of Royal Oak, which is only a three minute commute!  More to come...

A bit of unfortunate news this week - Jamie's Uncle Frank passed away after a long battle with cancer.  Maggie was able to see several of her cousins, but we wish it was under better circumstances.  Our prayers are with Uncle Frank's wife, children and siblings!  

Cousin love!


I do not recall bananas tasting like this

Future cheerleader?

Dancing with Daddy:



This is us trying to get Maggie to pay attention to anything other than the tv.  Apparently she really loves Espanol!



1 comment:

  1. I love the cheerleading photo!!!! (did you expect that?)

    Glad you're feeling bad and good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete