Monday, August 4, 2014

August already?

Maggie’s vocabulary has been growing quite a bit these past couple weeks, and her pronunciation is improving too.   For some reason, I love the way she says “mouth.”   She pronounces it perfectly.

Jamie and I went with our buddies Julie and Ryan to a Tigers game on Friday and had awesome seats, front row on the first-base-line.  Jamie finally got his hands on a foul ball!  Maggie enjoyed playing with our new “ba-ball,” though she seems to be more into soccer than baseball:



I have to say, I was rather shocked that Jamie let her play with the ball at all!  Just shows how much his priorities have changed.  Maggie > Memorabilia.

Finally!

Jamie was lucky enough to see Jennifer Garner in person this week with Maggie.  She and Ben Affleck are living in Royal Oak while he shoots a movie, and we’ve heard they go to a lot of our favorite spots around town.  Jamie took Maggie to Grant Park and Jennifer was there with her 3 kids.  He didn’t try to bother her, but as they were all leaving to get out of the rain, Maggie was jabbering and walking in everyone’s way as usual, and Jennifer said, “she’s adorable.”  (is it pathetic that I find this newsworthy?)  This is all from Jamie’s mouth… so for all I know, he saw her and professed his love, after which she replied, “that’s adorable” with sympathizing eyes.

Earlier this week we got to meet Adam and Sara's new baby girl, Hazel!  Maggie was practicing her babysitting skills... she still needs a little training!

Don't worry, I totally got this

Jamie goes back to school very soon, so he’s trying to enjoy all his time with Maggie before the summer ends.

Daddy, I've processed all the data

And I've drawn you this pretty picture

So let's play soccer!

The bigger the sunglasses, the cooler I am!

Absolutely fabulous, darling

Grandma turned one her old tank tops into
a little dress for messy play time - too cute!

Hanging with Grandpa

Sleeping with Grandpa

Maggie loves playing the piano, and
loves adjusting my music even more

Future sports fan?  Attorney?
Air traffic controller?

No comments:

Post a Comment