Monday, September 15, 2014

Football!

Maggie had another dose of football this weekend.  We went to the Bishop Foley game on Friday night and then Jamie took her to see cousin Ryan's football game on Saturday afternoon.  She loved snuggling under the blanket with Daddy, eating raisins and watching some football.

I'm going to lift these bleachers by myself!

Working hard to climb all the bleachers

The game is the other way, sweetie

Maggie was in desperate need of some fall clothes, so I had some fun shopping this weekend.  We have a great resale shop in Royal Oak, where I got some great stuff.  I love this little outfit (Ralph Lauren top, Guess jeans and fashion boots - $13!), so I grabbed some photos during our outside play:

Welcome to the secret garden...
where the grass is rarely mown

Frolic!

Insert another hint to my husband
to cut the grass here

Taking a stroll around the block

This seat is just for me!

Seriously, this kid has so much joy

We've completely entered into the picky-eater phase - so frustrating!  She will happily eat fruit, crackers, eggs, yogurt, pasta and dry cereal... it's hard to get her to eat ANY vegetables except green beans, and she has little interest in most meats.  It's not terrible, but I miss my little adventurous eater!  She also loves all sweet things, which she refers to as "cake."

Princess Maggie - a gentle and fair leader

Having a tickle fight with Daddy:





No comments:

Post a Comment