Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I love being their mama

I had a lovely Mother’s Day this year!  My Mom and I went to the Royal Oak flower show with Maggie in the morning, and then we had brunch with my parents and Bobby’s family. 


Balance beaming

Turned my back for a minute and she was
in the middle of the flowers!
The kids were entertaining, as always.  Luke has turned into the biggest ham – according to Allison, he knows what people find cute, so he totally poses for all pictures.  I desperately tried to get a nice photo with my mom and girls, but it just wasn’t happening!  We tried to get Maggie (who was very busy playing with Luke) to take a picture with us… when Jamie tried to wrangle her, she said, “stop, you’re embarrassing me!” and then pouted for every picture.  The teenage years will be super fun for us.

I love you, Mom!

Grammer, Mama, the girls...
and Luke, who just had to be in the picture!

So done with this

Dinosaurs

The clown mobile

Selfies!

Not sure what is happening here

Goofing around with Uncle Bobby

Trash cans make such a lovely backdrop

Bobby and Mom

Present time!

Double trouble

Afterward I took a nice nap and relaxed around the house for a bit.  We went to the Donoghue’s for a delicious dinner and playtime for the cousins.  Will is doing so great with his words – I’m really impressed with how clearly he speaks and with his vocabulary!

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma!

Just the chicks
Can't catch me!

Queen Grandma

Such a cute family!

Hey look, another cute family!

I am one lucky lady!  Here's a few others from the week:


Shopping with Daddy... eating a donut

En garde!

Momming is tiring

Bathtime fun!

Evie is ready to explore

Here's a video of Maggie singing "Me and My Mom" from Sophia the First:



No comments:

Post a Comment