Thursday, June 30, 2016

New Yooooooork

This past weekend, Jamie and I went to New York!  It was my first time there, and we had a great time staying with our buddies Andy and Katie.  I also got to see some girlfriends from college which was so wonderful! 

New York with Lady Liberty on my head!

Small folks in the big city

My eighth-grade graduation partner

Beers with friends

Before our whiskey distillery tour!

After the distillery tour!

Harmas!

The girls stayed with Grandma and Grandpa through the weekend, and Maggie said she had so much fun!  I was so bummed that we had to miss Will’s 2nd birthday party, but at least the girls got to go.  Looks like it was a pretty amazing party!

It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Discussing the merits of the Mouse-ca-tool system

Saint Violet with the kiddos

Ready to par-tay!
I am so in love with the girls right now.  They are interacting with each other more and more, and I can see that Evie is really looking up to Maggie right now.

Sister fun

Starting to get a little hairdo

The chair obsession continues

Jamie was driving the girls home from daycare earlier this week, and totally unprompted, Maggie said, “We should get Mommy a trophy because she is awesome!”  Seriously?!  Who says that?!  The girl who gets a big, special dessert with sprinkles on top, that’s who!

My sweet talker

Mags came home from daycare with a fever on Tuesday, and has been a bit under the weather.  Hoping it’s only a little virus!

 
Ready to destroy Mr. Ice Cream Man

For Maggie's "VH1 Behind the Music" episode one day:


No comments:

Post a Comment