Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween 2016

It was another fun Halloween for the Donoghues.  Maggie dressed up as Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and so Evie was a parrot (thanks to my mom for the costume!) and Jamie and I were pirates too. 

Happy Halloween!

We went to Grandma and Grandpa’s and trick-or-treated in their neighborhood with cousin Will.  They all had a good time, and thankfully had enough after about 45 minutes!  I didn’t think Evie would be very interested, but she followed behind her big sis and cousin to every house.

Our little trick-or-treaters

This is the life!

Captain Hook and his parrot

My little buddy

Goofing around with Grandpa
 
Always on the move!

Maggie had a costume “parade” at her school earlier in the day.  I surprised her by showing up to watch, and she shrieked and ran out of line to give me a hug… I will miss these days of total affection!  We got to have a doughnut hole and hang out for a little bit before she went back to class.  I even got to see the class perform their debut hit, Five Pumpkins:



Acting tough with Batgirl

We did pumpkins on Sunday… I did the simplest one ever, but Daddy did some pretty awesome ones for the girls:  Maggie got Doc McStuffins, and Evie got Elmo.  They “helped” us as much as they could… 

Mommy's helpers

Elmo and Doc

Simple but effective

Posing with pumpkins

Daddy's girl

Ready for daycare!

Evie had pictures at Daycare this week… here is a screenshot of her best photo:

Don't mess.
This picture is totally Evie and I absolutely adore it.


A few others:
   
Playtime before dinner


Sister love

Goofy girl wearing Mama's shirt

Time for Sesame Street!

1 comment:

  1. Bob's reaction to Evie's school picture: "Wow, looks like Holly eating cereal every morning.....completely mis-angry" (that was apparently a combination of miserable and angry).

    ReplyDelete