Friday, February 3, 2017

Cesspool 2017

Is it spring yet?  Everyone in our household has been sick for at least a couple days over the past week.  Evie got better, then Jamie got a little stomach bug, then Maggie got a scary 24-hour flu, then I got a really bad sinus infection.  I am so done with mucus, medicine and coughing… or rather, I wish I was done. 


Thankfully there's nothing too serious to worry about, and our girls keep us smiling.  Here’s a few random pictures:

Playing dominoes with Daddy

Auditioning for Zoolander

Stealing a fry?

Daddy's shopping buddy

Silly girls
 
Maggie showing off her new Moana pjs
Evie is not impressed

Building the great tower

Date night!

Ice cream date with Daddy

Cute and she knows it
 
Checking out the birds and fish

My loves

Maggie wanted to put on a dress, jewelry and a headband
when she started feeling better.... alllll girl.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment