Thursday, November 15, 2018

35!

It was my birthday this week, 35 years old.  I was spoiled by my family, especially my husband.  We did Chinese food and birthday cake at the Donoghues over the weekend, and then my mom came to dinner with us on my birthday.  I am the queen of cakes!  One from my mother-in-law, one from my mom, a donut cake from Jamie (for work) and a dirt cake from the girls!  Sugar!

My first of several wishes

My happy birthday helpers


The girls painted salt and pepper shakers that form a heart, so sweet.  They also painted me a dinosaur and a unicorn for decorations and my dirt cake flower pots.  Jamie went with a hydration theme this year: my favorite water bottle, a soda stream and my very own personalized Jones Soda bottles!

One of my all-time favorite photos of the girls

Best caption ever

More wishes at dinner with mom

Forgot how much I love dirt cake! 

Singing happy birthday... again

Happiness

Proud chefs

Final wish

Last weekend we also celebrated Sarah’s birthday!  The cousins are louder than ever, and had a good time playing as always.

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

She had a sad moment in the middle of the song... and then she was fine again!

We celebrated Colin's birthday too!

It’s that time of year – leaf pickup!  The girls “helped” Jamie rake/blow all the leaves to the street while I cooked dinner in peace and quiet.

Can I sleep here?

Burying sister

Happy girl

Double trouble

Here's some others:

Hand stand practice

Hanging at the library with Grandma

Silly faces

No comments:

Post a Comment