Thursday, March 21, 2019

Irish I was in Ireland

Happy belated St. Patty's Day! 

Our Irish girls



Jamie celebrated by taking the girls to the Pistons game thanks to our friend Mike.  They had a fun time!

First Pistons game ever!

Lego magic

If there's a horse, Maggie's there

Hanging with Daddy

Ben is doing great!  We had a little flu scare last week.  I took him to the pediatrician to get tested since Maggie had it, and he tested positive.  We were really worried, but I'm really not sure he had it anyway.  He never had a fever, and was just a bit more fussy than usual.  Anyways, that's out of the house now and we're back to normal!

I love baths

Trying to stay calm

Hello?

Best new development has been his smiles.  He has the power to melt us.

Loves his Daddy

Joyful times

Wait til I have teeth, ladies

Ben has also started "talking" a bit more:



Here's some others:
Practicing dice rolling at school... we start gambling young

Maggie the mini-mama in our special rocking chair

Best way to eat watermelon

Cuddles with Grammer

Maggie and me on her school fieldtrip

Evie always knows exactly what she wants to wear


No comments:

Post a Comment