Friday, July 19, 2019

Family time

Last weekend we had a family reunion in Metamora for my mom’s side of the family.  We had such a great time!  There was a lake, a pontoon boat, tons of food, and lots of family.  The girls kept themselves occupied the whole day, and Ben was perfectly content to be passed around.

Pontooning
Sweet Tiger kept the girls entertained, they love him
so much

Kelsey who I haven't seen in two forevers!

Margie taking all the cuddles

Wayfinders 

First time meeting Aunt Jody - made a good impression

It was a long day... lots of snores on the way home

I went over my parents house with Ben the next night to visit with the fam some more.  Ben had his first popsicle with Pops, and it was a major success.  Also, my dad’s commentary is the best.


Best day of his life.

Sarah prefers the ice cream instead
Some others from the week:
Maggie got to have a play date with her girlfriend

Evie still has a tiny butt

Ben is a fan of Sully

Chillin in Grandma's pool
 
Becoming a stronger swimmer every day

I love how Evie holds Ben's hand

Places to be, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment