Monday, January 25, 2021

2021 Begins

 We jumped right back into life after the holidays.  The kids went back to school and we went back to work - it's been good.  Our babysitter Emily stayed with the girls during the day on the first week because Jamie and I both had to be back at work.  This lady is solid gold awesome!  She helped them get through all their work each day, and always had a fun extra project or activity for them to do. 

Saint Emily and their gingerbread house

One day she stayed late so we could grab an outdoor beer!

I don't have much exciting news to share, January can be pretty blah!

Chocolate experiments?


Maggie is really into writing comic books right now;
I need to scan them, they are great!

Ben rocking the double-chin

Easy Bake Oven cookies

Ben really loves doing puzzles.  There's always a lot of "So... ok... let's see" when he's trying to figure things out:


Grammer got a cookbook for the girls to work on kid-friendly recipes.  They both enjoyed making mini muffins!

Evie trying to smoothly kill some time for Maggie (she was still finishing her invention, so Evie covered).  I love her little nervous keep-it-going voice.


Ben working on some family names, my favorite is the way he says "Evie":


Jamie got me a visit to our local Rage Room (yup, that's a thing!) for my birthday, so we went over Christmas break.  It was beyond amazing, highly recommend!  They gave us two tubs of breakables, some bats and sledge hammers, and provided all the protective gear.  I even got to play my own music (Sia for this occasion)!

This man understands me

Pose of a champion


No comments:

Post a Comment