Monday, May 26, 2014

New Baby (not mine)!

This week we welcomed baby Claire to our family - congrats, Bobby and Al!  She came a little earlier than expected, but is a very healthy baby, and mom is doing well too.  It was so awesome to hold such a tiny little baby again, it's hard to remember Maggie as a newborn.

Beautiful Baby Claire!

Maggie really liked to "pet" the baby

My new niece!


I'm ready to go home!

Jamie and I spent most of the long weekend working on our yard.  My mom came on Saturday to help us plant everything.  It's been really tiring, but I'm very happy with the results!  Hopefully I can keep everything alive...

My own special table!

Telling us all about her dreams post-nap:



The weather has been gorgeous, so we've been able to take Maggie outside for a lot of walks and playtime at the park.

Taking a stroll in the park

If I don't come out on the other
side... know that I loved you

Whew, I made it!

Who knew shoes could be so entertaining?
I'll trade you my Mommy's
pop for a few chips

We went Grandma and Grandpa's yesterday for dinner, and it was soooo yummy!  Maggie had a great time, but was pretty tuckered out by the end of it.

That's my favorite fish, Grandpa

I'm not amused, Uncle Jason

I love the way Maggie eats watermelon:


So ready for bed.

We had a little dance party this afternoon:



Have a good week!





No comments:

Post a Comment