Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summertime fun

We had a rather uneventful week around here.  Jamie spent a couple days painting a nursery in Detroit, which I think turned out awesome.  Hopefully he'll get a couple for gigs for the summer!


We went to Jamie's cousin's graduation party on Saturday, and Maggie had an awesome time!  There were several kids around that showered her with attention - she was in her glory.  She is a huge fan of all the middle eastern food - kibbe, hummus and tabbouleh.  She wouldn't say away from my plate!  Jamie suggested that I learn how to make all these foods so the traditions get passed down... and I suggested that HE learn how to make all this awesome stuff and make it for me instead (and also rice pudding)!  I'll let you know how that goes...

Outta my way, I've got stuff to see

Am I cute enough to interrupt your
volleyball match?

Today we just hung around the house and played after church.  She took a 3-hour nap, which was super amazing for everyone!  We took a walk to our nearby shop, where Maggie got to have her first blow-pop - she loved it of course.

Hanging out before church

First blow-pop!

Trying to make baby doll more gansta

Addicted to the paci - I'm tryin' to quit
Bubbles!




No comments:

Post a Comment