Monday, December 22, 2014

Where did December go?

Why is December so crazy?!  We've been busy getting ready for the holidays and attending a bunch of events... just didn't have time to update last week!

I'm trying to remember what we did the past couple weeks, but it's really all a blur... I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Maggie does a very good job hanging
new ornaments on the tree - very proud
of her for not destroying everything!

Hmm... maybe a few inches to the left

Saturday we went to Toys 'R Us to get a few Christmas presents.  It was not difficult to keep Maggie distracted while we looked around...

There are no words, Mama

We took Maggie for a little haircut last weekend.  She was a very good girl, much better than last time.  It doesn't look much different, but I think it looks a little cleaner than before.

Waiting is such a drag

We also ran around the house yelling...?

I see you!

A little cuddle time before work

Maggie went with Grandpa to see her first basketball game - Foley vs. Lakeview (Jamie's alma mater).  She seemed to like the game, probably because there's a lot more up-close action.  

Dangerously walking between the
students, getting some street cred

I think I like basketball!

So, come here often?

I put Maggie in one of her Christmas outfits for daycare... she was not in the mood for a photo shoot:

I will not spread Christmas
cheer.

Leave me alone!

Last week at Jamie's school, the student council granted the wishes of several lucky students (for $5 or less).  One student wished that Mr. Donoghue would shave his beard like the gamekeeper in The Hunger Games.  I would like to thank that student for three days of this lovely face:

May the grades be ever in your favor!

A special happy birthday to Uncle Bobby today, who will thankfully always be older than I am!  We attempted to get Maggie to sing... 


Jamie made a cool little piece of art for my birthday (a little belated).  He took an old door that was in the basement when we moved in, mounted it on the wall and put photos of our family in it.  Me like!


Poor Maggie is sick again (like pretty much every other kid!).  Jamie took her to the doctor today and she was diagnosed with an eye infection and croup.  We've got some medicine and are hoping she'll be in good shape by Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment