Monday, February 16, 2015

Our funny valentine

Maggie is our little song bird.  She just loves singing songs, and lately her favorite one has been “Part of Your World” from the Little Mermaid (which I 100% approve of)!  She really gets into the emotion of the song (if not the exact words), and loves belting out the long-hold diva notes.  I love that I can now figure out what song she is singing, at least most of the time.

Lately at dinner, we’ve been goofing around with facial expressions.  Her favorite expressions are “surprised” and “angry.”  I love seeing her transition between them both.


I was a bad photographer this week and didn’t take any pictures… luckily Grandma snapped a few!  Maggie spent the night over there so Jamie and I could go the Bishop Foley auction (I know, most romantic date ever!).  Jamie surprised me and had my desperately-flat piano tuned – it sounds sooo much better and is something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time.  He knows I love when gifts are both practical and thoughtful!  …and I got him a bunch of beer… not so much practical or thoughtful – he wins again!

Uncle Jason’s birthday was Sunday, so the family got together for dinner and games.  Maggie helped Grandma make a cake:

Do you mind?  I'm trying to make a
masterpiece here!

Oh, I was just trying this on, making sure
it still functions correctly...

Her new favorite game

No comments:

Post a Comment