Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jamie!

We celebrated Jamie’s 32nd birthday last week (and his twin Amy also!).  He managed to grab a beer after work, and then we headed out with the Donoghue’s for dinner and cake!  It was not the most epic birthday, but he had a nice time and got some fun gifts.  He has his master’s presentation tonight, paper due next week and his art show next week – then we can really celebrate!

Singing to her Daddy

Hats off to you, Daddy!

Cousin jail

Astoria - best cakes in town!

Happy Birthday, Amy!

What about me?  Isn't it still my birthday?

Here's Maggie sending a video message to Jamie earlier in the day:



Jamie’s students put on their spoof film festival at the Main Art Theater on Wednesday.  Grandma took the girls overnight so that I could come to his event.  He worked so hard to get everything complete, and I know he is relieved that it is over.  The kids did a really great job, and I had a fun time seeing their work.

A little dark, but congrats Foley filmers!

Evie had her 1-year well visit and is doing great!  She is now  23 lb, 12 oz and 31.5 inches tall – ranging 90% to 97% on the growth chart.  We have switched over to milk completely, woo hoo! 

Chillin, waiting for the doctor

Scary thing happened yesterday – I ran upstairs for a couple minutes to put away the laundry, and left the two girls downstairs.  I put everything away and began to head downstairs only to find Evie 8 steps up!  She looked up at me, lost her balance and tumbled down the stairs.  Thankfully she was totally fine, just a little shaken up.  I was so surprised (and incredibly guilty feeling), I didn’t know she could climb like that! 

Fearless


We had nice weather this weekend, so we had some fun times at the parks!  Evie is all about going down the slides, and Maggie can climb like a little monkey now!

Trying to conquer it all

I get so nervous when she climbs this part,
but she does great!

Just thinking

Enjoying the breeze

Evie is obsessed with the slide!

Fancy a game of tic-tac-toe, Mama?

Peace





Some others:
Fashion forward

Grandma made this gorgeous blanket for
Evie's birthday!  Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment