Monday, February 4, 2019

Any day now...

Grandma and Amy threw us a baby sprinkle last weekend to celebrate our little guy.  We had a delicious lunch and got some great gifts!  It was really nice to catch up with some family members we rarely get to see.  I hate how giant I am, but posting for the memories...

Delicious!

Grandma made this beautiful blanket

Really excited to be here


Group photo

An attempt at a family photo...

Girlfriends

The polar vortex was super fun last week.  The girls had Monday, Wednesday and Thursday off school (and so did Jamie).  Jamie taught the girls about several methods to ensure a day off from school... I had not heard of these before...


PJs must be inside-out

Put a white crayon on the windowsill and a spoon under your pillow

Ice cubes in the toilet...

Jamie took the girls to the zoo last week - I think it was the day before we had the crazy windchills.  Shockingly no one was there.  The poor girls came home with very chapped lips, but had a great time!

All the snow gear

Stopping at all the heated buildings in the zoo

Apparently she's not impressed 

I'm at 39 weeks now, and ready to go!  I thought we were having the baby this past Friday, was up all night with contractions, but then they disappeared once I got up and showered.  Sigh, it was pretty disappointing.  Jamie took the day off school for me... I felt pretty dumb when nothing happened.

Here's a few others:

Maggie was very excited to finally switch into more girly earrings...
we're on the lookout for horse and pizza earrings

Evie and I share similar morning dispositions

This girl just loves art

Donut Sunday to kick off Catholic Schools Week - thrilled to see
our buddy Brooklyn!

Evie's "best fwend"

It takes great focus to pop bubble wrap, she requires silence

Holding up the house?



No comments:

Post a Comment