Saturday, December 15, 2012

More photos!

This has been a great week!  Maggie is doing very well, eating a lot and starting to space out her feedings a little more which means more sleep for us!  Jamie went back to work this week, which I expected to be really hard.  It seemed like he was back home before I blinked - the day just flies by!  I think it's harder on him because he still isn't getting enough sleep and it's difficult to be away from such a cutie pie all day long.


I am a serious ballerina - don't mess with me!

Maggie got her second set of casts on Thursday and wasn't too pleased about it, but she was okay as soon as we finished.  The doctor said her left foot is a little stiffer than her right and may require a little bit longer in casting to correct.

Before putting the 2nd cast on

We also had another pediatrician visit on Thursday and thankfully Maggie has put on several ounces since her last visit.  She still isn't back to her birth weight, but she should be there by early next week.

She is just the best baby ever, and we couldn't be happier!  She's very calm and doesn't fuss much, seems to enjoy music and of course being held.  Her little smiles are my favorite, even though they aren't deliberate, they melt my heart.

We finally got the CD of photographs from the hospital photographer.  It was awesome, they take photos of every baby that is born and then you decide later if you want to purchase anything.  They turned out way better than I originally anticipated.  Let me know if you want any of the electronic files!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25



No comments:

Post a Comment