Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially to Grammer Rabine and Grandma Donoghue who have given us so much help this year!  We so appreciate everything they have done for us!



I had a very nice day with my darling daughter!  Daddy got take-out from The Breakfast Club this morning, and  I got a couple of fantastic gifts from them as well.  We went over to Bobby and Allison's for lunch, and got to see Great-Grandma Rabine (a.k.a. Grace the Great), Grammer and Pops, and cousin Luke!

Playing with "Grace the Great"
Gosh, Pops, your jokes are the worst!
Hanging with Uncle Bobby
Such a little charmer
Classy Maggie with the tummy shot
We went to Marinelli's for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and the whole Donoghue clan.  Too much food for one day!  Grandma surprised me bigtime - she and Aunt Amy took Maggie to a photographer last Friday and got a beautiful framed photo for me!  I'll figure out how to show it on here eventually, it's sooo cute!


Uncle Rex playing Pass-the-Baby!

Careful, Maggie looks like she's about to smack you!
Other big news from this week - Maggie's two bottom teeth came in!  They aren't all they way out yet, but definitely sharp enough to hurt!  She's gnawing everything she can get her hands on (or just her hands if nothing else is available).

I took her to the doctor on Saturday because she got a rash under her chin(s).  I have to be extra careful to keep the area clean and dry, and put some gunk on it.  She was weighed at the doctor's, and is now 17 pounds!  Heavyweight!  She's growing too fast to get all her cute outfits on - she seems to fit better in 6-9 month clothes now.  Maggie has also found her feet - she's been grabbing at them all week!

I love my pediatrician!
Wait - didn't there used to a be a foot here?

This is my magic trick - I can hover in the air
Eat your heart out!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Maggie and Uncle Bob is perfect. Can you email it to me?

    ReplyDelete