Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SUCH a girl

Our little Maggie is funny and adorable and absolutely loves doing girly things!  She loves playing dress-up and pretending to be a princess... though she has no interest in letting me make her hair look presentable...

I feel pretty

Excuse me, this fairy has some business
to attend to

Saturday we had a fun little date night as a family.  We had dinner at Red Robin and then went to see a show at Bishop Foley (a bunch of musical numbers).  The main reason we went was to see the Disney princesses for a meet-and-greet after the show.  Maggie did not know what to do with herself!  She just kept running back and forth in front of them, not sure which one to stop and talk to.  She got a lot of hugs and ruined a lot of photographs for other families...


A little pre-dinner art lesson

Stomp stomp stomp - where are the princesses?

Arella!! (Cinderella)

Pinch me, I'm dreaming!

Awkward posed photo

Ariel was one of her favorites (Momma was proud)

Maggie often walked away mid-sentence... so polite

Sunday we had dinner at my parents, and Maggie finally got to see her cousins for some post-Christmas fun.

I can shovel the food into your mouth if you want

Showing Daddy his new toy

Can't go wrong with tissue paper!

Stealing Luke's gift...

So happy to see my goddaughter back to normal!
Tickle fight!



Maggie has moved up to the toddler room at daycare.  They spend more time on colors, numbers and shapes and it's a little more structured environment.  She seemed happy when we dropped her off and happy when we picked her up, so I suppose the change wasn't too drastic for her.  She kept trying to sing a song with me during bath time, but I have no idea what it was - she keeps picking them up at daycare!  Something about her head, that's all I got.  Still, it's really cute to watch her sing with such passion.


A princess with poor vision....?

... or Elton John?

We were trying to get Maggie to wiggle her nose at dinner one night...




No comments:

Post a Comment