Monday, February 23, 2015

My little helper

We had a pretty uneventful week.  I had a nasty cold for most of it, which was definitely not fun.  Jamie had Thursday and Friday off work due to the temperatures, and he has this entire week off for winter break.  I’m not jealous.  What I feel is definitely stronger than jealousy!

I can't believe I still have 8 weeks until my due date... ugh, I feel overly-pregnant, if that is possible!  My doctor said it's normal, all the uncomfortable stuff starts earlier with each pregnancy.  I'm hobbling around like an old woman and using words like "malarkey"!  As it’s getting harder and harder to do all the chores and such on the weekend, I've enlisted a little helper to help me out:


She usually makes more messes rather than helping to clean, but she's so darn cute and well-meaning. 

After church this weekend we took Maggie to the mall to run around and do fun kid stuff.  She really loved the merry-go-round and even got to go on a train ride.

The happiest (and only?) hot dog
driver I've ever seen

Check out my new ride

Riding with Daddy

Way cuter here than when she
was told to get off the ride...

We are mostly finished with Maggie's room, just need to get some curtains.  Jamie did a fantastic job on the walls!





Here's a few other randoms from the week:

I don't know what this look is, a
flash-forward to her teenage years?

She will just pose like this for long periods of time,
waiting for Daddy to flip her over

Love this girl


Grammer always sings this song to her grand-babies, and Maggie just loves to sing it after bath time lately:





No comments:

Post a Comment