Sunday, October 18, 2015

6 Months

Evie is half a year old!  These months have flown by, and our littlest girl is quickly developing her own personality and style.  I love what a happy baby she is!


 

 



Evie is sleeping through the night like a champ!  We usually put her down around 8 or 9pm, and she sleeps until I get her up in the morning before work.  Just like with Maggie, I sing Edelweiss to Evie every night before bedtime.  As soon as I'm on the third syllable, she always locks eyes with me and gives me a special smile (I like to think it is reserved just for me).

Evie is very vocal lately - loves to have a chat with whoever will listen:


Last weekend I took Maggie to Royal Oak's main fire station to see all the trucks, eat some donuts, shoot a fire hose, watch a stove fire, jump in the bounce house and splash in puddles.  It was a really great event, and I loved having some one-on-one time with Maggie.

Fire-fighter Maggie
- putting out fires with her smoldering stare

This is how the cool kids wear it

Just hanging around

"Climbing trees" on our way to the car

It was Spirit Week at Jamie's high school this week, so he had all his art students apply Post-Its to the vice principal's car... he's apparently not concerned with job security...





Not much has been going on around here.  Jamie is on week #4 of being sick, and it's gotten to be a bit unbearable for him (and maybe me a little bit).  He finally got antibiotics and is feeling a little better - hoping it continues!  We've been pretty low-key, staying home when we can.

Goofing around with Grandma

All the toys. 

Fun times outside

Halloween is just around the corner! 

Some people go to happy hour on Fridays... this is what we do:



My happy little girl

Saturday was heartbreaking.  I'll leave it at that.

Cheers!

Playing on the playground after church

We're still working on how to swing...




This photo is inspiring me...
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment