Thursday, March 23, 2017

Welcome Spring!

Spring is here!  I'm hoping that we are done with snow for the year!

Jamie and I had a fun Saturday celebrating my cousin Dustin's wedding.  I unfortunately failed to get any good pictures - but it was a really great to spend some quality time with my man.  On Sunday, Maggie and I went with my Mom, Allison and Claire to see Beauty and the Beast.  Maggie had an awesome time, and fell asleep two minutes into the drive home.

Nothing new and excited to report for the girls, just being our silly selves:

Sitting on top of the world
(I'm mad at Jamie for this dangerous, though cute, photo)

I jump, you jump?

Hard to look tough while eating a cookie,
but she pulls it off

Not so hard to look cute

Playing Zingo Bingo!

Jamie showed Maggie the "secret compartment" in her room.
It was really ugly trying to get them out of there.

Maggie got to see cousin Brooklyn at school this week!

She was all business

Matchy matchy

My loves

Laundry

Princesses of the land of boots

Silly faces before school

This is one my most favorite videos.  Evie has this diva look that she gives us, and it’s become a joke in our house.  I finally caught it on video (at the end):


No comments:

Post a Comment