Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

This weekend we celebrated our moms (and also me)!  Maggie got me some mother-themed Llama Llama books, and Evie got me a fifth of gin… they get me.  Jamie also spoiled me with an Apple watch and woodblock print of the girls!

Mother's Day

Sunday we went to church and then headed over to Bobby’s for a delicious brunch!  The kids were entertaining as always.  Bobby and I wrote a really cheesy/silly song as a gift for our mom… to never be shared online.

Grammer!
  
Our mom is an awesome mom!

Full car

Love this lady...

...especially when she wears Spiderman masks

They speak the same language

An injured Spiderman
 
Protecting Sarah...


A bunch of grandkids

The ride home...

We all came home and crashed for an hour, then headed out to Fishbones for a yummy dinner with the Donoghues!  We got together with Amy and Rex earlier in the week to get photos of all the cousins as a gift for Grandma - it's really hard to get three young ones looking good at the same time, but we got some cute shots!

Loves

Hugs for days

Follow the leader

Sassy models

Evie. Not amused.

I just can't

Monday was Grandma’s birthday, so everyone went over to the Donoghue's to celebrate!


Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Somehow my kids got presents on her birthday...

Here’s some other photos from last week that I didn’t get around to posting:


We start driver's ed early

Morning snuggles

Jamie kept all the kids entertained while Bobby and I
worked on my mom's song...

Big helper

They had trouble taking turns... so it's a two-for-one ride!
   
Picking me a dandelion bouquet
  
Evie's favorite new look

No comments:

Post a Comment