Thursday, June 22, 2017

Eaux Claires

Jamie and I went to Eaux Claires music festival in Wisconsin this past weekend, and the girls stayed with Grandma and Grandpa.  We had a lot of fun, and it was great to have some couple-time too!
  
Walking to the festival

One of many cool art exhibits

Sometimes you need to lay on the ground

I see you, Paul Simon


An art exhibit with crowd participation...  Jamie had to contribute

Francis and the Lights!

We had a couple down-pours, thank goodness for ponchos!
No filter

Artsy

We got back into town late Sunday evening, and got to have a quick dinner for father's day with the Donoghues.  

Working hard on something... not sure what

Little cowgirl

I took Monday off to spend some time with my babies and to get our life back in order.  We also agreed to chop off their hair for summer!  Maggie is a pro at getting her hair cut, Evie is still pretty scared and has to sit on my lap.


Long hair... mom kind of cares

Maggie asked me to teach her how to peel an orange this week… how have I not done this yet?  She is very proud of herself!

Short hair and juicy orange slices

Before we left, Jamie finished re-doing the deck (with the assistance of a contractor) - love it!  We have to wait to stain it until at least the fall... fine by me, I'm ready to stop working on this thing!


My hero!

Rockin the bandana

Time to relax, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment