Tuesday, August 8, 2017

New York!

This weekend I went to New York for a girls trip with all my Harmonette friends from college.  It was soooo great to see everyone again, and we just picked up where we left off.  There was lots of walking, talking, eating and drinking!    

We a-pier to be having a great time!

Somehow we always end up in a singing formation

Random Acapella sign? 

I even got to see Andy and Katie!!

Jamie stayed home with the girls all weekend, and they had fun with their daddy.  Friday was the last day of camp, so all the kids had their end-of-camp show.  Here’s Maggie’s big number:



Jamie took Maggie to her first DCFC (Detroit City Football Club) game on Saturday, and she had an amazing time staying up late and watching soccer.  Her favorite part was all the smoke from the flares… I’ve yet to go to a game, but apparently this is common.


Socks with crocs... sigh

Losing steam

Hangin with all the cool kids

These two

Evie was a sweetie all weekend, and loved jabbering to me on the phone.  Jamie sent me this sweet little clip while I was at work - made my heart melt:



It was a great weekend, but I was so happy to get home and see the family!  This is Jamie’s last week of summer, so we’re trying to squeeze in some last-minute fun before the craziness of fall.

Picnic at the park... they just had to wear their fave dresses

Partners in crime

No comments:

Post a Comment