Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Go Blue!

Jamie and I had a mini-getaway to Ann Arbor this weekend, and it was glorious!  We had Zingermann’s and then headed to the football game!  Jamie’s co-worker was able to get us some comp tickets, which ended up being in Row 13 on the 40 yard line!  I have never sat so close before (because I am cheap), and it was so amazing.  The band was super fun to watch, and it was way easier to get into the game being so close to the action!  It was cold, but we bundled up and stayed for the whole game (honestly did not think I would be up for it).  Afterward we had a nice steak dinner, and even squeezed in a movie before crashing at the hotel.  Pretty proud of my pregnant self for staying up like a cool kid… paid for it Sunday!

Go Blue!

Loved this... the band is still playing in this giant photo op

Goosebumps

Maggie’s class celebrated Thanksgiving on Monday with a “feast” in the cafeteria.  She enjoyed having her mom there, and I have learned that she will happily eat cubed turkey and ham (lunch meat is scorned by my daughters), so I’m happy to have another lunchbox option!

Eating with a skewer was a big hit 

Little pilgrim

Erin and Dan came to Michigan for the week, and so we hung out on Tuesday.  Ugh, I miss my best friend, Maine is too far away!  The girls had a good time playing with James, who is a really sweet kid!

Maggie's photo skills on point

Sassy faces

Smiles all around

Here’s some others:

Jamie's set from the fall play

Adoring fans of each other

Getting cozy and Grandma and Grandpa's

No comments:

Post a Comment