Wednesday, December 19, 2018

‘Tis the season 

Maggie performed in her first Christmas concert this year with her kindergarten class.  She was very nervous because she was on the top row of the bleachers, but she did great!  She was proud to have all her grandparents there to watch.  I played the piano for all the grades, so I had an adorable front-row seat to watch her shine.  She said it made her feel better to have me close, and kept catching my eye while singing - these are the moments.





In her fancy Christmas dress

When you try to take Evie out after a full day of school... poor
Jamie had his hands full during the show

Grandma and Grandpa took the girls to the tree lighting in St. Clair Shores recently, and the girls had so much fun!  They even got to see Santa!

A fun night on the town

Note how Evie appears happy!  First year of not sobbing!

Life is super busy since it's December, but also very joy-filled.  I love this time of year! 

The pregnancy is getting to be very uncomfortable... I'm at 33 weeks but I feel like this baby wants to come out any day now (or perhaps I just want to be not pregnant anymore).  Jamie is being an awesome husband, I just have to stop being stubborn and start asking for more help!

Evie loves escalators!  I love not taking the stairs!

Some other photos:

With her school buddies

Making a decoration out of straws with Grandma, it
now is proudly displayed on our tree

Posing in the lego store

A stake-out?

Best friends 4 life!

No comments:

Post a Comment