Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our little leprechaun is nothing but good luck for us!

Maggie seems to be interested in textures now - she likes to pet everything very repetitively.   It's really cute when she's taking a bottle and pets my arm while looking at me, as if she was trying to reassure me of something.

Saturday mornings are the best!
From our visit to the Rabines'
We've gotten Maggie to roll over a couple times since last weekend.  She can only do it when she's on the couch cushions, because there's a little bit of a hump to roll off of.  She kicks her legs over, digs the shoe brace into the couch and then sort of falls onto her stomach.  So I think this is the beginning, but I wouldn't consider her a roll-over baby just yet.
Can't wait for opening day!
I figure it's probably time to stop swaddling her at night... yikes, it's been rough.  She falls asleep great, but usually wakes herself up every hour with her wildly swinging arms.  Sometimes she is able to fall back asleep after 5 minutes, other times we have to go give her a pacifier.  After 3 nights of almost no sleep, we starting swaddling again...  Jamie has break in a couple weeks, so I think we'll try again then when he's got more time to sleep.

We went to a Baptism prep class at our church this week.  Not gonna lie, I really didn't feel like going to it after working all day, but I'm so glad we did.  It was a reminder of how important this sacrament is, and it made me really excited for Maggie's big day next month.

Aunt Amy babysat Maggie for the first time on Friday, and I think she had a great time!  When I got home from work, she would just stare and smile and her aunt.  It was super cute :)  Afterward, all of us went to the bar for happy hour and dinner... perhaps we are terrible parents?  Maggie had a great time - maybe a little too much fun:

I just need to sleep this off...
This is a bad quality picture, but I love Maggie's expression:
Let's talk business - make me an offer
Thankfully Aunt Amy knows how to take good photos:

Let's play!
I feel Russian...
Note: no monkeys were harmed in the making of this hat
Love you, Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment