Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 Months!



It's hard to believe, but our little girl is 3 months old today!  She's a very happy baby, and makes us laugh all the time.  I can't imagine life without her :)  3 has always been my lucky number, and now I have a 3 month old on the 3rd day of the month on the 3rd month of the year in the 3rd year of our marriage!  I'll probably win the lottery any day now.

Of course, we had another photo shoot for her big day.  With a name like Maggie Donoghue, we had to take advantage of St. Patty's day coming up!

This is my happy face!
Oh you...

Maggie spent the week at home with Daddy and was a good girl (most of the time)!  Every week she gets more personality!  She still isn’t really holding on to objects, so were trying to get that started.  She almost always smiles when we make coo noises at her, it's really cute.  She seems addicted to watching TV, so I'm trying to keep her turned away from it as much as possible.  Not much else to report!

I'm trying a new look - messy bangs

Yeah, I can sit in my Bumbo, no big deal, just a little something I've been working on
All smiles

Let me talk to my people and I'll get back to you
Jamie and I threw a beer tasting party for Justin and his friends last night for his birthday gift.  We had 35 types of beer... and this morning we were reminded that we are too old for that stuff!  Maggie slept through the night even though it was pretty loud!  Unfortunately she decided to get up 2 hours earlier than normal this morning, so we're going to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment