Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just a glass full of red wine...

It's been a hectic week!  Jamie had work at Foley almost every night to work on set design for the upcoming play, prepare midterm reports and attend parent conferences.  Thankfully he gets all of next week off, so he'll have a chance to rest.  It's weeks like these where I realize how blessed I am to have a partner in this whole parenting thing... it's exhausting!  Thankfully, Maggie is usually an angel, so it's just a matter of getting everything done.  I find that a glass wine full of red wine makes Mommy feel more sound... someone should probably write a Mary Poppins remix for adults...

I'll count to 20, you go hide


No major changes with Maggie this week.  She seems to be much happier sitting upright when awake.

Hangin with Daddy

Snuggle monster

Thank goodness for grandmas!  They've been watching Maggie everyday while we're at work, and it's such a comfort to know that she's with people who love her all day!  They also bring her cute outfits that work well with her brace - she's styling!

I love my grandmas!
I think Maggie has started laughing.  It's sort of a weird inhale sound that she makes while smiling.  I keep trying to get it on film, but she always seems to start crying when the camera comes out!




Winding down before bedtime
We had a good time at Cousin Lauren's wedding shower today!  Maggie liked looking at all the colors and being held by lots of new people!  She was an angel!

Why am I taking a bath if I'm going to a shower??
   
Naptime with Patty and Mary Pat
Relaxing with cousin Heidi

Mommy has a guilty Taylor Swift pleasure, so we've been dancing to her tunes.






1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I got to hang out with Maggie at the shower this weekend! She is the cutest little thing and so content to just relax in your arms. I love it!

    P.S. I agree with you about a glass of wine at night. It's the key to motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete