Sunday, October 6, 2013

10 Months!











Time flies when you're having fun!  Maggie is an awesome 10-month old!  She's pulling herself up, taking little steps with her walker, semi-crawling and rolling, eating most foods, and has her front eight teeth.

We had a good weekend so far - homecoming at Bishop Foley was on Friday and they won!  Saturday we hung around the house and did some shopping, then Uncle Jason stayed with Maggie while we went to check out my cousin's new restaurant, Huerto!  Everything was so good (especially the margaritas), we had an awesome time!  We'll definitely be going back!

We went to check out day care this week, and Maggie absolutely loved having all the kids around.  We are planning to start sending her one day a week, hopefully it works out well!

Here's a few other photos from the week:

Grandma did my hair!

Checking out the football players

My day home with Mommy


Goofing around before bedtime

You can't make me!

AHHHH

Is it time for a hug?

This is my wistful model face

Fierce

Shh, I'll never tell



No comments:

Post a Comment