Saturday, October 12, 2013

Crawl baby!

Finally, we have a crawling baby!  She takes a few steps with her hands, then pulls both her legs in at the same time, it cracks us up!



Maggie wants more control over eating.  For some reason, she will let me feed her lunch without any problem, but at dinner, she absolutely has to have a spoon in her hand and dip it into the food... she isn't concerned with putting her spoon in her mouth, she just needs to help stir up her food.  It's pretty funny, just a lot more cleanup than before!




Oh, hey you

Maggie loves standing and looking
out the window

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish a baller...

 If we hold her hands, Maggie does a great job of walking on her own.  I can tell that her brace is really starting to annoy her now that she's more mobile.  I think we need to start putting it on/off for naps throughout the day to add up to 16 hours total... it'll be a pain, but I think she'll be a lot happier.

We went to Brady's 1st birthday party today, though Maggie was being a bit of a diva.  She's been a little off these past two days, and she was really irritated most of the time.  She really enjoyed the ball pit though!

I want to stay here forever

"Happy Birthday" in A minor


No comments:

Post a Comment