Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall is here

Maggie is a crawling machine now, time to do some serious baby-proofing!  She's been a little cranky this week - seems to be demanding more attention than usual.  My favorite thing Maggie does now is feed me.  She'll take a bite from the spoon in my hand as long as I take a bite from the spoon in her hand.  She also likes to feed me her Cheerios.  I think she's getting sick of baby food now that she eats other things.  Time to start getting some new grub!

We went to the cider mill last Sunday and had a great time!  The donuts were delicious, Maggie thoroughly approved!

More donut?

It's a polka dot kind of day

Playing the alphabet song... again...

Maggie's hair was looking pretty shaggy, so Grammer and I took her for another haircut today.  This time we went to a fun place for kids, and Maggie was pretty happy (in the beginning at least).

I love being pampered
(and not in the diaper way)

We gave Maggie a chance to do some of Daddy's hobbies this week.  First, we did art with pudding.  I was expecting her to be tasting her fingers, but she didn't try once!  It took a minute, but you can see when her light bulb goes off:


Then, the drums:



No comments:

Post a Comment