Sunday, November 3, 2013

11 Months and Halloween!


I can only call my girl a "baby" for one more month - I can't believe we are here already!

  

  

  

  

  

Maggie was a little pumpkin for Halloween, and got her first taste of a Kit-Kat (best candy ever?).  Aunt Amy, Uncle Rex and Grandma came over to see her all dressed up.  We had the door open for trick-or-treaters and she kept crawling over to look outside.  For some reason, she is obsessed with the little entryway to the house - maybe she is devising an escape plan?  We were going to go visit our neighbors, but it was rainy and Maggie was in her bedtime cranky-pants mode.

Don't mess with me, I know Michelangelo

I was told there would be candy!!!

Hello up there!

I just want to sing!

Catch me if you can!

Being a stinker before bedtime

I just need to figure out that door thingy...

Maggie had a rough week - she finally got over her stomach bug by Wednesday.  We had some middle-of-the-night stink bombs and a little more whining than usual - nothing too crazy.  She did let me cuddle with her more than usual, which was nice.

Watching Foley football

I know most babies like music, but Maggie goes into a trance when a new song comes on.  She loves to clap and "sings" (we're still working on pitch... and words... and rhythm... but we'll get there!).  I try to avoid watching TV with her, but we watched the Wiggles for a little while this week and I think her life is forever changed.

Maggie figured out how to climb onto the stair landing today... time to install the baby gates!


No comments:

Post a Comment