Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday week!

I turned 30 this week!  I'm putting exclamation points to mask my depression!  Our parents came over Sunday for pizza and cupcakes - Maggie was able to do a practice run for her upcoming birthday... I have no doubt that she will completely own her birthday cake!

Do I have something on my face?

I had an awesome week, mostly thanks to my wonderful hubby.  He made me delicious bread pudding (a Rabine tradition) on my birthday and planned lots of little surprises throughout the day.

Soooo good

We went to see Thor Wednesday night and agreed that it would be okay for me to hook up with him should the opportunity ever present itself.  Friday was my day of pampering - a massage, pedicure and hair-cut, followed by dinner and drinks!  It was awesome!

Ok, you probably aren't reading this to hear about my life... so let's talk Maggie.  We went back to the doctor on Monday and finally got some antibiotics for her.  She's been sick all week long, getting a tiny bit better everyday.  She's doing pretty well today, so I think the worst is over (for now).

Maggie likes to rock/bob when she's hears music now.  She's also big into climbing and opening EVERYTHING!  She's not sleeping as well as she used to, but I think it's because she still congested.  We've been up with her once a night most days this week - it's manageable, but I hope she goes back to her 12-hour cycle soon!

Playing in the bucket at Grandma's

I'll text you the details

I'm ready for some food!

Turn around for one minute...
no more leaving this open

No comments:

Post a Comment