Friday, June 21, 2013

Get Your Hair Did

Well, I decided Maggie was looking a little shabby with her mullet, so we took her for her first haircut on Tuesday.  She was an angel the entire time, it was rather anti-climactic.  It looks a lot fuller now, though the pictures don't really do it justice.  It's short, but pretty cute!

Check out my new doo!

We love looking in the mirror!

Can we go home now?

Seriously, let's go.  I want my bottle.
Maggie is now rolling all the time, it just happened out of the blue!  She also continues to vocalize more each day.

Daddy and I took Mommy out to lunch today!


Maggie is starting to realize her power to make noise.  She loves banging things, even if it's just banging her stomach with her hand!


We had her 6 month photos taken this week, which didn't go exactly as planned.  She decided to be more thoughtful than bubbly, and then feel asleep before I could change her into another outfit!  Oh well, she was still pretty cute.  I have so many fun headbands that I wanted to put on her, but her hair always ends up sticking out everywhere.  Here's my attempts to try some on the night before:

Stop, I don't have any makeup on!

Um, I don't think this is where it goes...

Edible headband?  If only...
I miss my girl, I feel like I never get enough time with her.  I love putting her to bed each night.  We put on her shoes and her PJs, and then we walk upstairs and I rock her for 5 minutes or so until she's borderline asleep.  She always seems to know that it's time to settle down, and she just stares at me and touches my face.  It's our special time, and I look forward to it every day.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so I'm going to bed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment