Monday, December 23, 2013

We all had a very nice weekend together, got a lot of stuff done, went to church and had a little free time to unwind.  Then came Sunday night (insert horror music here)... I thought I knew what food poisoning felt like, but I definitely underestimated the power of some bad food.  Jamie and I were up all night long - looks like Maggie avoided whatever caused it, so that's a relief.  Grandma took Maggie for the afternoon today so we could rest up - I'm pretty sure we've spent the entire day in bed or on the couch.  Hopefully we'll be back at 100% for Christmas Eve tomorrow!

Mommy and Daddy look terrible,
but I'm still looking fab!

Here's our little cowgirl in action:



Eating some apple:


What, you think that just because you're
half the size of my head, I won't eat you?


No comments:

Post a Comment