Sunday, February 2, 2014

My little puppy


Sometimes having Maggie around is like having a little puppy.  Anytime we eat anything at all, she sprint-crawls to us and starts whining until we let her have a taste.  I'm glad that she's happy to try anything, but sometimes you just want to savor your meal!

This is my whining face
Maggie is doing great with independent playtime.  As long as she isn't tired or hungry, she can usually keep herself entertained for 10 to 20 minutes at a time.

Mermaid?

Hatching an evil plan

Yes sir, I'll have that data in two minutes

No she didn't!

Break Dancing
(i.e. breaking stuff while she dances)

Play-Doh at Kate's house!

We decided to let Maggie have some fun in the snow... or at least we tried.  She wanted nothing to do with it.  I thought she would love being pulled in a sled, but she pretty much whined the whole time.  Our neighbor's daughter was outside at the time, and she said her kids hated the snow at this age too.  I guess it makes sense - when you are bundled up into an immobile marshmallow, it's probably frustrating to be stuck outside.

Why?  Why?!?

Can I have a word with you, Daddy?

Whew, 5 minutes outside wore me out...
Let's watch TV instead!

This is a little bit creepy looking on my part, but I'm trying to get Maggie to do her version of fish-face:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment