Monday, February 10, 2014

Quick update

I was feeling lazy this weekend, but a certain sister-in-law is harassing me to update the blog... :)  I don't have much this week, but here's a few snippets:


Playing ball

Maggie has learned to blow her nose and wink this week... sort of.  To blow her nose she holds a tissue to her face and sucks in through her nose.  Then she insists on sharing her tissue with me until I "blow" into it.  It's disgustingly cute.  To wink she just scrunches up both of her eyes.


Winking at Aunt Amy


Maggie's molars are still causing her discomfort, so she's up and inconsolable several times each night.  Which means Jamie and I are up and somewhat inconsolable in the morning.  I'm craving coffee just writing about it!  In fact, I think I'll go to bed right now.  Holly out!

Wave goodbye, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment