Sunday, July 13, 2014

Family Fun Time


I took Friday off work to spend some time with my sister and family while they are in town.  I was super excited when my older nieces and nephew showed up to hang out too!  We had a good time walking around, and then had some lunch at our house.


Attempting a candid shot, but they caught me
  
Too bright for a photo, Aunt Holly!

Silly Uncle Ed...

Poor Gilly... all she wanted was to see
a meerkat, and the exhibit was closed! 

Come with me, I know where the cool stuff is

Crocodile Dundee decided to join us too

The polar bear was swimming everywhere!

She loves her cousins (and Elmo)!

1-2-3 Weee!

Cousins!

Sisters!

My mature nieces...
playing with alphabet magnets...

On Saturday we went to Jamie's cousin's graduation party, and they had an awesome park.  We also got to see baby Will again!

Swinging with Grandpa

Hanging with Grandma

I'd like some ice cream please

Woo!!




Love his little hands by his face

Strolling with two of her favorite guys



Maggie went to get her third set of shoes for her braces this week.  They order them oversized so that she doesn't grow out of them before our insurance covers the next pair (these are easily her most expensive pair of shoes ever - Manolo's have nothing on these!).

Third set of brace-shoes... they are gigantic!

I put some shoes on, can we go outside now?

We celebrated 7-11 with slurpees!

Getting scolded for her "wall art"...
thank goodness for Magic Erasers

Jamie and Maggie visited his old day camp
this week to play with the kids and toys.
Maggie was in heaven!

Helping wash Uncle Jason's turtle

One of Maggie's favorite things to do is spin around in circles and get really dizzy:


She is also deeply attached to Elmo, or "Melmo" as she refers to him.  Maggie also likes to have dance parties.  Here we are on a walk with our wireless speaker in her car:





4 comments: