Monday, August 31, 2015

Thomas the Train

This weekend we took Maggie to Huckleberry Railroad to see Thomas the Train as a reward for her potty training progress.  Maggie will now go potty without being asked – she just trots over to her potty and does her thing.  I’m so proud of how far she’s come!  We just have to work on #2 and we’ll be set!

Thomas the Train was a really fun time!  We met up with Amy, Rex and Will and went for a 40 minute train ride.  There were a bunch of activities to do afterward, though I think the ferris wheel might have been her favorite.  Evie came along for the ride, but was not particularly impressed by anything.

This was Maggie's reaction to seeing
Thomas for the first time

Posing by the flowers

Having fun on the fastest ferris wheel I've ever seen!

Cousin love

Amy made adorable "Thomas" hair bows for the girls

Choo Choo!

My little flirt

Maggie's first ink

Cuddles with Daddy

The Odglens!

Maggie was pretty excited when the train started moving

I asked Jamie to cleanup the dishes after dinner last night while I got Evie changed and fed... this is what I came downstairs to:


Exploring her creative talents

Yup, get right in there

I love how much babies sleep!

We made personal pizzas at home, which I think Maggie really enjoyed.  This will have to be a weekly staple in our house!

I will show you how to make a delicious pie!

Cheese is my not-so-secret ingredient

Modeling a Ben's Encore backpack

Maggie asks for ice every time she bumps her head...
my little hypochondriac 

Evie is old enough for the exo-saucer!  Love this thing,
though the songs haunt my dreams

A daddy and his girls

Gotta go to bed, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment