Wednesday, September 23, 2015

5 Months and First Tigers Game

Evie girl is now five months old!  She is still a very happy baby, and is getting much better at rolling around.  I think she is getting close to sitting up on her own (I will be very happy when this happens!).  She likes eating her baby cereal, and actually "pounces" on the spoon for each bite.  



 

 

Here's Maggie at 5 months for comparison:

Lots of similarities!

Jamie insists that we take the girls to a Tigers game at least once every year, and so thanks to the generosity of cousin Donna, we got four free tickets to the game on Friday night!  I'll admit, I was a little anxious about the outing... I thought we would be dealing with two very tired and cranky girls.  They were both a little drowsy, but otherwise in great spirits!  Maggie had fun on the ferris wheel and eating a lot of snacks.  Evie really seemed to enjoy the noise and lights.

Pretending to be in the bullpen

Ok, let's go now!

Daddy's got his hands full

Checking out Detroit from the ferris wheel

Happy times

Go Tigers!

So many lights...

No time to smile between snacks

Teach me more, Daddy

We like to go to the park after dinner, and Maggie has preferred to explore the forest (a few trees) in the park rather than play on the equipment.  She likes to climb the mountains (hills) and pick the flowers (weeds).  She's pretty cute.

You can go your own way

She also really loves visiting her dinosaur friend, Teddy:



Enjoying the outdoors

Blowing bubbles at home

I took Maggie by myself one night and decided we would leave the house with regular underwear on instead of a pull-up.  That was stupid.  If I would have brought a travel potty with me, it would have been less stupid.  Being a 10 minutes walk from home when your kid has to pee is a bit of a dilemma.  So there was an accident, and a resulting fashion forward look, sans pants.

Working the sweat-skirt

Here's some other photos from the week:

Got to see my girls at the library next door
during the work day - it was awesome!

Story-time

I normally don't post food photos, but this burger from the
B-Spot was insanely tasty!  I want more!

Hanging with her cuz

Pool party!

Cuddling in bed

Octopus tells the best jokes

I see you

Sometimes Maggie likes to read my Parenting magazine
while going potty... for like a half hour...




No comments:

Post a Comment