Tuesday, March 22, 2016

11 Months and Crawling

Evie is 11 months... this year has gone so quickly, I just can't believe she's almost one!


 

  

 

 

 

Evie has officially started crawling - oh no!  She is getting quicker everyday, and is always into something!  If we're upstairs, she always makes a beeline for Maggie's little potty - gross!  Evie will crawl with one leg and leave the other leg bent in front of her... it's weird and adorable!  She seems very content with her new mobility.



I'm coming for you. 

I love watching Evie eat food.  She just smashes everything into her mouth as quick as she can, making a huge mess in the process. I remember Maggie was a relatively clean eater, and didn't like getting her hands dirty.  I say it all the time, but I love seeing how different the two girls are.



Is there something on my face?

Maggie is officially registered to start preschool at Guardian Angels next year!  She is excited to go to school, and we plan to send her for 3 full days each week.  Maggie really loves reading books together, and is getting pretty good with her letters and numbers.  I think she will be very happy, and I've heard great things about the preschool teachers!

Excited for school!
Really really excited!

We are leaving for a Florida vacation soon, and I am so so so so excited!  We are staying with my parents near Disney, and Maggie will get to experience the Magic Kingdom for her first time.  Thankfully Uncle Jason is going to stay at the house to take care of Maggie's babies (she has spurts of maternal love for her dolls).  We wanted to get Maggie accustomed to headphones for the plane ride earlier this week:



Futuer DJ, Mixmaster Maggie D!

Somehow her hair is blowing in the wind.  Inside Meijer.

Building a tower with Grammer

I found this Cheerio on the floor.  Here you go, Evie.


No comments:

Post a Comment