Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Quick update

Evie has been so funny lately.  She manages to get all over the place by either pushing herself backwards, or spinning in circles until she slowly reaches her destination.  Still no crawling, but I would say she’s mobile!  

Big sis is always good for a laugh

All that scooting around makes for
a tired little girl

Evie loves eating “real” food and seems way less interested in drinking formula.  Just a little bit longer until we can switch to milk, woo hoo!  Here’s Evie dominating her Cheerios like a boss:


Maggie continues to be her sweet self (with a side of sass), and makes me laugh daily with her stories and imagination.  I’m trying to make sure we read together more often – it’s so hard to find time on the weeknights!  Earlier this week we read a book about Grover, and I did my best imitation of his voice (which actually sounded a lot more like Yoda).  Afterward Maggie said she wanted to read the story to me, and told me the whole story page-by-page using a hilarious voice.  I was impressed with her memory skills!

Tower construction with Uncle Jason

I was trying to get a video of Maggie pretending to be a clock (what?), but instead she busted out this song (never heard her sing it before – gotta love daycare!):



Some quality time

Patiently waiting for breakfast after church

Feed me!





No comments:

Post a Comment